Stars Enchantments Online Spiritual Community

Please LOG-IN To View FULL Members FEATURES.
Stars Enchantments Online Spiritual Community

Chat About Witch Craft, Paranormal, Religion, Divination, Spells, Rituals Or whatever U Want!

Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Latest topics

» introducing myself
Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:49 pm by marie4

» kenyetta
Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 am by STAR

» love spell
Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:00 pm by STAR

» Blessed Imbolc!!!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm by STAR

» The Sabbat of Ostara at the Spring Equinox
Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm by STAR

» The Sabbat of Imbolc
Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 pm by STAR

» MERRY MEET AND Fellow Greetings :D
Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 am by STAR

» Paltalk Messenger - The Witchery Room
Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:30 pm by STAR

» Witchcraft Symbols
Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm by STAR

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Last night

STAR
    Admin
    Admin

Female Scorpio Posts : 102

Last night

Post by STAR on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Last night I was in The Paltalk chat room and there was a Long Debate about being pagan and Christianity. The guy I was talking to Really seem to have an education about spiritual and religions, But he lacked the Full understanding of it all.
    He told me that everything he has learned was from other people and then he takes it and preety much changes it into what sounds right to him... He told me that His Father is a Preacher and that he sees himself as a Paladin. I explained to him that, We Believe in the same Source, the same energy, Just in different ways. He said that as long as Pagans, witches and so forth do not Murder and Bla BLah that he is ok with it.
    I Was like WHATTTTttttt?
    I told him, See this is where Society Makes Witches, Pagans, Wiccans, and So forth, Gives us a bad name. Instead of truly Learning what Witches are all about they right away start to Force us into the mainstream of things.
    I tried Explaining to him that according to history records that the Sumerians Were the first Civilization in the World, They did not Believe in the christian god But yet Believed in Nature the Universe and So on, They were More Connected with The MAKER (he called it) More then anyone. He started Saying something about isis, ra, and el being man made gods and that Christians don't worship idols --- I was Like Wooooaaaa.. Hold it! I told him, Christians Worship Nothing But idols, Not The Loving Energy that It suppose to. Churches, your Preachers, The Cross, And All of it are idols.
    there was So much more to it Stayed up until 3am talking with him.
    It indeed was a learning experience and I hope to do it again.

I wish that people Would Really Wake up and see The truth....

Admin

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:37 pm